The Annual Club Get-Together and Cook-Off is only a few weeks away. Here are a few things to help you with the event:
- If you want to grill something on-site bring your own grill and supplies as there is an outdoor space on the south side of the Event Center.
- The building will be open by 4:30 pm which should give you enough time to set up.
- There will be tables available for your club to set up.
- There are outlets available for electricity if needed; please bring your own extension cords.
- The ovens in the kitchen at the Event Center will be available if you need to warm things up.
- Plan for approximately 60 people but everyone will be sampling so portions do not need to be very large.
- Dishes and silverware will be provided.
- The Event Center will make some “sides” that will go best with the BBQ theme. The cost will be minimal at $10 per person.
- Recognizing our Valley resources; the Judges will be from the Lakeview and Woodwinds hospitals.
- The judging will be “blind” tasting, i.e. they will not know which club produced what food and the Judges will be isolated in the Brides dressing room.
- We will play a few games to help us all mingle.
- There will be a cash bar.